eShop Terms & Conditions
This site isn't translated yet. We're still working on it.
FHU AGROTIS Jan Czułada
Owner: Jan Czułada
ul. Łukasiewicza 1 • 78-400 Szczecinek • Polen
Phone: +48 94 37 207 46
VAT identification number: PL6731046988.
Buyers: A person using the online store www.sklep-rolniczy.pl
- Terms & Conditions define the rules of using the store and other matters of order.
- The access to the website is established by registering the user by website, telephone notification or by e-mail.
- Access is granted only to persons who represent the contractor. It is forbidden to grant access to third parties.
- Our store allows you to read the company's offer and place an order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding the time needed to carry out maintenance work).
- Placing an order results in the pre-booking of the ordered item and is not tantamount to making a purchase. The store administrator has the right to correct the order informing the Purchaser about this fact.
- Delivery costs
The delivery cost is available on the website Delivery.
- Due to the specifics of packaging and shipment of goods - each order is treated separately.
- All data presented at www.sklep-rolniczy.pl are presented in an informative form. Despite all efforts, we do not guarantee that published technical data and photos do not contain errors.
- The placed order is forwarded for execution, and a possible cancellation of the order can be made only by phone, informing the merchant about it.
- The login and password are CONFIDENTIAL data, therefore it is requested to properly store the received data and not to disclose them to third parties.
- All trademarks, product images used on www.sklep-rolniczy.pl are registered by their owners and are provided for identification purposes only.
- Returns / Right to withdraw from the contract
The right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract: Within 14 days of receiving the purchased items, the buyer (consumer) may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. In this case, the Seller shall return all payments received from the buyer.
In order to withdraw from the contract concluded by the www.sklep-rolniczy.pl website, the Seller must submit a relevant declaration of will by writing to the e-mail: email@example.com. The buyer may use the form of withdrawal from the contract . The shipment with the purchased goods should be sent back to the address of the company F.H.U. Agrotis Jan Czułada, ul. Łukasiewicza 1, 78-400 Szczecinek (ATTENTION! We do not receive parcels with cash on delivery). The declaration should be filled out and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the seller does not bear the costs of returning the goods.
FHU AGROTIS Jan Czułada declares that before sending each item is thoroughly checked, to be free from defects and meet the customer's requirements.
All offered products have guarantees from their producer. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in the event that in the delivered goods it finds mechanical damage during transport, quantity and / or quality non-compliance in relation to the order or a manufacturing defect. The customer has the option of checking the contents of the parcel at the time of its receipt in the presence of the courier, and in the case of damage to the shipment should be reported to the courier who will report the damage. This protocol will be the basis for the complaint and will allow for its quicker consideration. Complaints will be considered immediately from the date of delivery by the store - within 14 days.
The Buyer may submit complaints regarding the concluded contract at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address FHU AGROTIS Jan Czułada, ul Łukasiewicza 1, 78-400 Szczecinek, using the complaint form .
Poprawnie złożona reklamacja powinna zawierać:
- name, surname, address, e-mail address of the buyer,,
- the date of conclusion of the contract constituting the basis for the complaint,
- the subject of the complaint, indicating the buyer's request,
- wszelkie okoliczności uzasadniające reklamację.
The buyer who is a consumer can use the out-of-court way to resolve complaints and pursue claims using the EU ODR Internet format available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
The owner of the website wwww.sklep-rolniczy.pl is not liable for damages resulting from the misuse of the purchased products, contrary to their intended use, as well as other random accidents caused by not using them properly.
The above Terms & Conditions are valid from 2018-01-01.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have made every effort to ensure that the regulations are clear and comprehensible in their content. If any part of it is unclear to you, please contact us at: email@example.com. We are open to your suggestions. We care about transparent relationships.